Actions and Detail Panel
Financing Export Masterclass - Hereford & Worcester
Tue 26 September 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
This master class will cover the key financial risks facing exporting companies. Themes include foreign exchange, terms and methods of payment and sourcing of finance. This master class is highly recommended to all businesses looking to as export for the first time through to strategic exporters looking to venture to new markets.
Topics on the day include:
- Understanding of the key financial risks facing exporting companies
- Developing a strategy for managing export credit risk
- Incoterms 2010
- Blank Demand Guarantees
- Choosing the Terms and Methods of Payment
- Sources of Finance
- UK Export Finance – An overview of services and supporters for exporters
- Foreign Exchange – How to manage exchange rate fluctuations
Please note: this Masterclass is for West Midlands based companies who are looking to export.
For further information please contact Babita Shahjahan on 0121 607 1815