Financing your Business
Wednesday, 21 September 2016 from 09:00 to 11:00 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This seminar takes you on a finance journey, from the information required for a Start-up business to access finance, to what is available for the established business looking to grow and develop.
We have speakers from a variety of sources providing a 10 minute overview of their subject, including;
- Natwest, giving practical tips and advice on how to approach a lender for finance.
- SouthWest Investment Group; a discussion around Start up loans
- Hive Accountancy will cover the basics of cloud accountancy and the importance of keeping track of your Cashflow
- Lombard will provide an overview around the benefits of Asset Finance
- ‘Halto’ (www.Halto.co.uk) successfully used CrowdFunder earlier this year, and they will be talking about their experience and how this type of service could benefit other businesses.
- Assetz Capital will explain how Peer to Peer lending works and how it could benefit your business
This event will be relaxed and informative with a Q&A session and the opportunity to meet other businesses.
Come and join us for light refreshments and get the information you need to support your business ambitions
NatWest and The Health and Wellbeing Innovation Centre are jointly organising and hosting this event.
When & Where
We have all heard the expressions 'You don't know what you don't know', and 'It's not what you know, it's who you know'.
At NatWest we have found that a large number of businesses looking to grow and develop don't know where to turn for advice and support for their growth journey. So the Bank created my role, The Business Growth Enabler, to help those businesses. I look after the whole of Cornwall and I am available to customers and non customers alike. I work closely in the local market to support, develop and add value to SME businesses by providing business advice, bringing together local businesses, supporting organisations and influencers to find ways to support and grow my local market. I champion the fantastic support that NatWest gives to its clients and support the banks vision to be No1 for customer service, trust and advocacy.
I will be running regular workshops and events to help businesses meet a wide range of challenges they are facing, I actively promote these via my social medial profiles therefore please follow me on Twitter @LamornaKenna or connect with me on my LinkedIn profile.
Please don't hesitate to contact me on Lamorna.Kenna@NatWest.com or 07788 347064 if you would like to support an initiative or require support with your business ambitions.