Actions and Detail Panel
Find Your Inner Unicorn - Two day retreat
Sat, 26 Nov 2016, 09:30 – Sun, 27 Nov 2016, 17:00 GMT
This two day retreat is for those who wish to give themselves time to explore your values, mindsets and priorities and identify your unique purpose, in a safe, supportive and creative space. You will create powerful intentions and actions to take back into the world to light up your life, step into your power and set yourself free.
- Wanting to live life more fully, feeling energised and engaged with what you do and how you spend your time?
- Thinking about a career change or the prospect of retirement?
- Feeling frustrated with some aspect of your life or work?
- Having a sense that there is something more or different you'd love to be doing?
- Ready for some time out just for you away from the demands of your life and job?
- Curious about who you really are and who you want to become?
If you recognise yourself in any of these questions, then we'd be absolutely delighted if you'd join us for this deep transformational experience to help you find your inner unicorn.
As there is some pre-course work to complete and we like to ensure people have at least 2 weeks to complete this in a relaxed way, bookings close a fortnight before the retreat.
The price includes all materials, refreshments, lunch on both days and an amazing taster menu dinner from award winning chef Eddie Shepherd, www.walledgardensfood.com on the first evening.
For more information and video testimonials from previous participants, please have a look at www.innerunicorns.co.uk
This month is a women-only retreat and dates for mixed gender groups are publicised on the website.