Find Your Voice
A morning taster course for anyone who:
- Lacks confidence public speaking
- Wants to find their own speaking style
- Wishes they could enjoy the experience more, whilst also having impact
- Wants to be an authentic, engaging speaker in any situation
The course includes:
- how to handle nerves
- using your voice for maximum effect
- understanding the power of body language
- how to connect with any audience
Sort Your Structure
An afternoon taster course for anyone who wants to:
- understand how strong structure can transform their speaking
- discover their structural style for an authentic audience connection
- confidently look forward to their next 60 second pitch
This course includes:
- easy techniques to write for the ear, not the eye
- ways to add humour and intrique
- learning how a strong structure will mean you never forget your lines
- maximising the delivery of your structure through voice and body language
What are the Course timings /Registration?
Registration for Find Your Voice is at 9.15am when tea and coffee will also be available. The course will start at 9.30am and finish at 12:30.
Registration for Sort Your Structure is at 1:15pm when tea and coffee will also be available. The course will start at 1:30pm and finish at 4:30pm.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The Royal Station Hotel has a very limited number of free parking spaces at the front and rear of the building. These are available on a first come first served basis and cannot be pre-booked.
The closest carparks are Grainger Town (13mins walk), Hotel Indigo (7 minutes walk) and Blanford (12 mins walk). There are also several NCP carparks approx 15 minutes walk away.
The hotel is situated right next to Newcastle Central Mainline Station and the underground Metro network.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any queries send an email to Jo: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit her at www.voiceintheroom.com