Worcestershire is renowned as a home for food and drink and within its borders there are many award-winning establishments using locally sourced produce. Are you a business in the food and drink sector?
Then join FinditinWorcestershire on Tuesday 18 October for our monthly breakfast event with a difference! This month we will be bringing you the best of Worcestershire’s small, local producers and helping them link up with high-profile retailers.
• Meet buyers from national and local supermarket chains, local delicatessens, restaurants, hotels and public houses (exciting updates to follow)
• Hear from leading sector experts about business growth and finding a route to market and navigate the rules and regulations over food production, packaging and sales (exciting updates to follow)
• Support your local producers by tasting your way around a marketplace showcasing the very best of the county’s grassroots in food and drink
• Don’t miss the exceptional opportunity to speak with food and drink specialists – who will visit the marketplace and network with attendees
• Receive guidance about the importance of branding your products and how consumers buy into more than just the product – in many cases the packaging can have a key influence on the purchase decision
• Network with 150 other delegates in all sectors over a free breakfast
This is an event for all sectors so click here to secure your FREE place now.
Are you a food or drink producer? Book your space in our marketplace
With an increasing consumer interest in buying local, fresh food at farmers markets, farm shops, delicatessens and independent shops, FinditinWorcestershire wants to help forge links between food producers and retailers. We will ensure that big buyers are at the event for you to speak to, so book your place now. Prices are reasonable and places are limited. Early booking is advised. Please email email@example.com to express an interest NOW.
Book now to reserve your place to either attend as a delegate or as a stand holder. This event is anticipated to be a busy one so early booking is recommended.