For all staff. We all need to be aware of our duties and responsibilities when it comes to fire safety.
By the end of this course you’ll have an understanding of what actions you need to take on hearing the fire alarm or discovering a fire.
By the end of this course you’ll be able to:
- What conditions have to be present for a fire
- Follow best practice upon hearing the fire alarm
- What actions you need to take
- Identify what a PEEP is
- What firefighting equipment you have available
- Know when to call the professionals
Staff learning forms
Policy and Legislation:
- Health and Safety Policy – P4000
- Lifelong learning
- Empowering people