Actions and Detail Panel
Fireant Courses - Module 1 - Fundamentals of Buying a Dental Practice
Sat 17 June 2017, 09:00 – 17:00 BST
The current climate of Dental practice purchase and running of a business has changed substantially. In the past it was normal for a Dentist to walk into a Dental clinic, use their gut feeling to decide to purchase the practice and present it to the local bank and get the business loan needed with little resistance.
One way of learning is to experience the difficulties and learn the hard way, which can waste considerable amount of time. Another way is to learn business of Dentistry in an educational structured manner, very similar to learning a discipline of Dentistry or a new procedure.
This is the reason we are proud to launch the first ever comprehensive Dental business course that is run by dentists for dentists with up to date data and knowledge. An investment in the business aspect of Dentistry will not give you any new clinical skills, but will enhance your ability to provide all of the clinical skills in a more rewarding manner.
What You Will Learn:
A simple approach to looking for a practice in this intensive programme: find out what aspects of the practice are important to look for and how to ask the right questions to get the best answers.
- An overview of the process of buying from start to finish and how best to prepare.
- Common pitfalls and mistakes made during the purchase process
- How to analyse a potential practice and record this in a way to enable you to make a comparison
- How to present all this information to your bank manager to ensure you receive the best chance of acceptance for a loan
- Current market trends and future predications based on current market research.