Actions and Detail Panel
First Line Managers Training Course (2 day Course Heathrow)
Wed, 6 Dec 2017, 09:00 – Thu, 7 Dec 2017, 16:30 GMT
This two-day training course provides best practice in first line management. This course assists first line managers, who are typically confronted with pressures from various directions - from senior managers, customers and the team itself. The training programme focuses on developing delegates' emotional intelligence, leadership skills and time management methods.
The comprehensive study programme enables participants to set and achieve their management goals, communicate better with the team and their superiors and also manage time more effectively. By the end of the course, participants will be confident in dealing with conflict situations and difficult people, as well as being able to inspire their team to grow and to stay positive.
This training course is designed for anyone who needs to get the best from themselves and other people, and is beneficial for:
- First time managers
- Front line manager
- Middle managers
- Senior managers
This training course is designed to cover the following units:
- The role of the first line manager
- Provide a clear goal; a sense of direction.
- Communication skills
- How to give constructive criticism
- Time management delegation prioritization
- Are you busy or productive?
- How to run the team according to the five part “success formula"
- Failure formula is the opposite of the success formula
- Positive and negative feedback