San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
FIRST STEPS Affordable Homes Show
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED - WE'LL SEE TICKET HOLDERS AT THE EVENT TOMORROW.
Join us a the FIRST STEPS Affordable Homes Show, on Saturday 28th September 2013. Attending the event, hosted by Share to buy, is the best way to get all the latest information on the affordable home ownership market in London.
The FIRST STEPS Affordable Homes Show is FREE to attend and takes place at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Westminster, from 10am - 5pm. This is a drop-in event, you are not required to be there all day. This is a ticket only event.
FIRST STEPS is The Mayor of London's affordable home ownership scheme and aims to help Londoners onto the property ladder.
At the show will be:
- The major providers of affordable home ownership in London, with details of a range of available properties across the capital
- One-on-one sessions with mortgage experts Censeo
- Free advice on the buying process from top solicitor firms
- FIRST STEPS Affordable Homes Show
- 28th September 2013, 10am – 5pm.
- Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, SW1P 3EE