San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Registration for this event is now full. If you missed out on a ticket this time there will be another event in the Autumn.
THIS EVENT IS TICKET ONLY - YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ENTRANCE IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED AND PRINTED YOUR TICKET.
FIRST STEPS Homes Show Spring 2014
Join us a the FIRST STEPS Homes Show Spring 2014 hosted by Share to Buy, on Saturday 12th April 2014. Attending the event is the best way to get all the latest information on the affordable home ownership market in London.
The FIRST STEPS Homes Show is FREE to attend and takes place at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Westminster, from 10am - 5pm. This is a drop-in event, you are not required to be there all day. This is a ticket only event and attendance on the day is expected to be high.
FIRST STEPS is The Mayor of London's affordable home ownership scheme and aims to help Londoners onto the property ladder.
At the show will be:
- The major providers of affordable home ownership in London, with details of a range of available properties across the capital
- One-on-one sessions with mortgage experts, including MAB Sherwins
- Specialist solicitors on hand to take your enquiries about the buying process
- FIRST STEPS Homes Show Spring 2014
- 12th April 2014, 10am – 5pm.
- Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, SW1P 3EE
Like us on Facebook for regular updates on the FIRST STEPS Homes Show Spring 2014