San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A British favourite! We’ll help you when buying your fish, the key quality points to look for and we’ll show you how to prepare and fillet the fish. We’ll also be sharing our tips for the perfect crispy batter and how to make the triple cooked chips, even down to the importance of choosing the right potato. The tutor will make delicious accompaniments for your fish and chips, mushy peas and tartar sauce, which help balance a beautiful British classic.
Then it’s over to The Chef’s Table, where you can savour the results along with the rest of the group and a well-earned glass of wine or local ale.
- Arrive at 6pm for course introduction
- The session starts with an choosing the right fish and the best way to prepare it
- Filleting your fish and making a great batter
- We’ll show you how to make the perfect partners for your fish `n` chips, mushy peas, tartar sauce and crispy chips.
- Enjoy your fish and chip supper eaten around our Chef’s Table served with a well earned glass of wine or local ale.
- Course comes to a close at 9pm
To take away: All notes and recipes from the evening
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.
Save This Event
When & Where
Description of the cookery school