This session gives an overview of five key skills that a modern digital employer needs employees to demonstrate but struggles to find followed by discussion of how candidates can develop them.
Delivered by Coeo, a data management and analytics consultancy, the session is based on our experience of interviewing applicants who are strong technically but lack the business and communication skills to do well in a digital workplace.
The five skills covered will be:
- Remembering the difference between business and technical benefits
- Understanding all of the problem before you create a solution
- Knowing your audience and how to present to them
- The importance of your soft skills in a technical role
- Underestimating the value of the experience you’ve already got
Who is Coeo?
Coeo is a data management and analytics consultancy that uses Microsoft technologies to help our customers find the value in their data. Coeo has offices in Reading and London, and now employs around 40 staff.