Actions and Detail Panel
Flagstaff FREE One-Day Jolly Phonics Training Seminar
Wed 7 June 2017, 09:30 – 15:30 MST
What is Jolly Phonics?
Jolly Phonics is the world famous, synthetic phonics program that has helped children to learn to read and write across the world. With proven results, it is fun and multi-sensory, using songs, actions and a wide range of resources as children enjoy gaining fluency in English using the 5 key skills:
- Learning the letter sounds
- Letter formation
- Blending sounds for reading
- Identifying sounds in words for writing
- Tricky words
Why should I attend?
- Explore the key principles behind the program - including the 5 key skills - and how the program progresses
- Find out how you can inspire your students to read and write fluently
- Hear how local teachers have been using the program in their classes and the difference it has made to their students
- Find out how the program aligns with the Common Core Standards
- Gain lots of practical tips and advice whilst networking with other teachers
- FREE handouts, lunch, refreshments and a certificate of attendance
- And lastly, it's completely 100% FREE to attend - meaning all members of staff can join us!