Actions and Detail Panel
Flamboyance of Flamingos #firstfridaylunch
Fri, August 4, 2017, 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM BST
The Athena Doctrine is a study that shows businesses are deploying female values and feminine thinking to make their brands thrive. Drawing from interviews at some of the world's most innovative organisations, the captivating results reveal how traits commonly associated with women, such as nurturing, bonding and sharing, are making their way into the boardroom. The rise of feminine values in leadership says soft power is today's powerhouse. Empathy is innovation. Vulnerability is strength.
Be one of 40 Sisters-by-the-Sea. Book August's lunch where pink fizz will accompany business buzz to create a flamboyage of femmepreneurs.
#firstfriday format : Sit down & move around
Dress code : Combine la vie en rose with rinky-dink Pink Panther cool. Hot or heavenly. A neon silhouete. Candyfloss or coral. Pink isn't just for ballerinas, Barbies or girly-girls. Especially when teamed with black. You'll never look back.
The Big Question : Sister Snog will be supporting the Wear It Pink campaign during breast cancer awareness month in October. What creavitve-&-crazy fabulous fundraising ideas can you put in the hat? Think pink!
12:30 - 13:00 : Mix & mingle at the bar
13:00 - 13:30 : Brainstorm 'The Big Question' over starters
13:30 - 13:45 : First move round
13:45 - 14:15 : Share your 'Wish of the Month' over the main course
14:15 - 14:30 : Second move round
14:30 - 15:00 : Book 1-2-1s for the month ahead & share the best bits of the previous month
15:00 - 15:30 : #TVMs & #gwennie award
Who can attend?
Members of Sister Snog only. Sisters-in-Waiting. Sisters. Big Sisters. Really Big Sisters. Or Body Doubles if you're a Kitten Heel Sister and you're double booked.
- Bookings for this event close 12:30pm Friday 28th July 2017.
- Guest list & menu pre-order sent out on Friday 28th July 2017.
- Menu choices sent back to #snogtowers by 10:00am Tuesday 1st August 2017.
- Any menu choices not received will automatically be served the vegetarian option for lunch.
- Seating requests to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10:00am Tuesday 1st August 2017.
KILLER HEEL MEMBERSHIP
CANCELLATION POLICY : SISTER SNOG REQUIRES AT LEAST FOUR WORKING DAYS' NOTICE TO CANCEL AN EVENT BOOKING. THE NOTICE NEEDS TO BE BY EMAIL TO email@example.com AND BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY SISTER SNOG. OTHERWISE AN INVOICE FOR FULL PAYMENT FOR THE EVENT WILL BE ISSUED.
KITTEN HEEL MEMBERSHIP
REFUND POLICY: PAYMENT IN FULL IS REQUIRED TO SECURE AND CONFIRM THE BOOKING. ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE SISTER SNOG DOES NOT OFFER REFUNDS. MEMBERS WHO ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND MAY SEND A SUBSTITUTE I.E. ANOTHER SISTER OR THEIR BODY DOUBLE.
CANCELLATION POLICY: SISTER SNOG REQUIRES AT LEAST FOUR WORKING DAYS' NOTICE TO CARRY A BOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER EVENT. THE NOTICE NEEDS TO BE BY EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org AND BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY SISTER SNOG.
Interested in discovering more about Sister Snog?
1. Visit www.sistersnog.com to get the full scoop.
2. Call #snogtowers on 07714 218699 and ask for Hela or Annie. The Yin & Yang of Sister Snog.
3. Click to send an email with your phone number & someone from Snog Towers will call you.
4. Follow #snogtowers on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
5. Become a fan on Facebook.