A truly effective leader and manager will be able to adapt their style and approach to meet the needs of their people – providing the right level of support at that time, thereby getting the best performance from them.
‘Flexing Your Leadership’ enables you to understand the different leadership styles and identify when to use each one for best effect.
Who will this course benefit?
Experienced, new and aspiring managers. Anyone with responsibility for managing people or for delivering projects in collaboration with others.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Identify the different types of leadership and how these help in the development of others
- Apply the appropriate style of leadership to the situation
- Recognise the development stage of the team member on any particular task or activity
- Adapt their communication style to suit the person and the situation
- Improve the performance of their team members
So what are you waiting for, book now to benefit from the incredible experience of our Industry Expert Jayne McPhillimy who’s not only a qualified trainer, teacher, coach and mentor with over 20 years of business experience, but has also held senior positions in Training, Customer Service and Project Management, working as a senior leader in a number of FTSE 100 businesses!
Lunch is included in the price, if you have an dietary requirements please let us know at the email address provided below.
Please be aware there are no parking facilities on site and street parking is limited, the nearest paid parking is the Brewary Wharf Car Park by the Tetley.
For more information please email email@example.com or call 0113 308 7978