Primary school recruitment and career development event:
The Flying High Trust—Tuesday 31 January 2017, 17:30 for a 18:00 prompt start, closing at 19:30, taking place at one of our schools, Cotgrave Candleby Lane School, NG12 3JG
Do you want to be part of a dynamic primary school within a wider partnership with a clear direction, which centres on providing the best opportunities for staff and children?
The Flying High Trust and our primary schools pride ourselves on employing the very best staff with the passion, commitment and creativity to provide outstanding opportunities and experiences for our children. To be the best schools in the Universe we need to ensure we continue to recruit and develop the best staff in the Universe.
We would like to invite you to attend a high profile recruitment and career development event taking place on Tuesday 31 January 2017, 5:30-7:30pm at Cotgrave Candleby Lane School.
The evening will be a chance for you to hear about the opportunities and support the Trust can provide to enable you to fulfil your career aspirations and to meet staff from our schools to learn about current vacancies and potential future opportunities. The event is for those looking to train as teachers, existing teachers looking for their next career move, school leaders at all levels, teaching assistants and support staff roles.
About our Trust: We work in collaboration to enable each school to continually improve and to become the best schools in the Universe. Our vision is based on:
- Children first—at the heart of everything we do
- Understanding and engaging with our communities
- A primary focused Trust which places children at the centre of all that we do, with aspiration for all children, staff and communities
- Development of the whole child
- Collaboration for continuous improvement
To be the best we need to employ the best and this is reflected in the way we value and develop all roles and individuals within our schools:
- A comprehensive CPD offer that starts from teacher training all the way through to becoming Headteachers and system leaders
- Working within a supportive partnership within and beyond your school driven by a moral purpose underpinned by our core ethos and values
- Working within a developmental, not judgemental, school and partnership
- Talent management: supporting you to achieve your goals through bespoke training—and the opportunity to progress your career across a partnership of schools
- Engagement with Trust networks to share best practice and learn from others
- A competitive salary and employee benefits
- Recognition and rewards: celebrating the achievements of all
- An organisation committed to supporting and enabling the wellbeing of all staff
- Working in true partnership where all staff can contribute to the development of their school and the wider partnership of schools
Attending our recruitment event could be the decision that shapes your career so come along and find out more about our schools and what it means to work for the Flying High Trust partnership.
“Together we can achieve excellence”
Beeston Fields Primary & Nursery School
Bilsthorpe Flying High Academy
Cotgrave Candleby Lane School
Edwalton Primary School
Ernehale Junior School
Flying High Academy Ladybrook
Greenwood Primary & Nursery School
Greythorn Primary School
- Haddon Primary & Nursery School
Hillside Primary & Nursery School
Horsendale Primary School
Killisick Junior School
Leamington Primary Academy
Mapplewells Primary School
Peafield Lane Academy
Porchester Junior School