Actions and Detail Panel
Mon, 26 Jun 2017, 16:00 – Fri, 30 Jun 2017, 19:00 BST
Thank you for registering to attend #FOCUS2017!
Here at Our God Given Mission we are committed to helping people live a life that brings glory to God and maximises their joy; whether that be in their ministry, career, studies, creative pursuits, etc. It was from this vision that #FOCUS2017 was birthed.
What is #FOCUS2017?
#FOCUS2017 has been designed to help young adults realise their purpose and better deal with the transitional stages of life: such as, leaving university, finding a job and early stages of professional life, to name a few.
The retreat will host around 100 people who will have an opportunity to network, get some down time, soak up God’s word and find out more about how to apply more FOCUS to future plans and life as a whole!
Ultimately the goal of this retreat is that you leave with a clearer understanding of your life's purpose.
Who is Teaching?
We have a great number of High profile speakers who will be speaking on a range of issues from starting a business, ministry, to balancing university with other commitments and finding your purpose. The speakers include but are not limited to:
- Pastor Agu Irukwu, (UK overseer of RCCG, Senior Pastor at Jesus House London)
- Pastor Baj Akisanya, (UK Youth Overseer RCCG, Pastor at Jesus House London)
- Pastor Jessie Willis, (Youth and Young Adult Pastor, The lighthouse church)
- Ify Alexis, (Founder and Director of Love Limitless)
- Funmi Adegbola (Youth Pastor, The Anchor for all Souls)
and many more.
The speakers and seminar leaders will address a range of topics, including:
- Identity - Knowing who you are and who's you are
- Discovering and Walking in your purpose
- Action vs Procrastination
- Managing your finances
and much more...
When Is #FOCUS2017?
The retreat will take place from Monday 26th June to Friday 30th June 2017.
We are a non-profit registered charity (1170615) and as such have worked hard on working on a fair and cheap price so everyone who wants to attend #FOCUS2017 can attend. Therefore,
1x ticket confirms:
- Accommodation for the week, (4 nights/5 days accommodation);
- Attendance for one person;
- Admission to the event;
- Transport to the event and back to the pickup point (Coach from Birmingham, Manchester and London);
- Food - breakfast, lunch and dinner for the duration of the event;
- Access to all the sessions
- and a great time!
Once you purchase a ticket, we will know and your place with be confirmed. Shortly afterwards you'll receive an email from us with an online form asking you for more information like, dietary requirements, what city you are coming from, which coach you would like to be on etc. Please complete this form promptly!
1) FULL ADMISSION TICKET (Non-refundable) - This ticket included everything mentioned above! It is a one-time payment and once paid you can sit back, relax and count down the days till #FOCUS2017
2) DEPOSIT TICKET (Non-refundable) - If you don't have all the money right now, but still want to confirm your place, this deposit tickets helps you do that! With a non-refundable payment of £40.00, you can secure your place on the retreat. The remaining balance of £90.00 is then to be paid by Monday the 24th of April!
If for any reason you want to make this retreat but you cannot because you are
- Struggling with no income whatsoever
Then we would like to help, please email us at email@example.com to discuss this further.
Lastly, if you have any questions regarding tickets, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 07492887439.
We look forward to meeting you.
The OGGM team