- Best practice in purchasing and stock control
- Menu planning, standard costing and gross profit management
- Impact of sales mix
- Wage and salary scheduling control
- KPI’s for food and beverage control
- Break-even analysis for F&B outlets
- Action plans for profit improvement
- Understand best practice for ordering, purchasing and calculation of gross profit
- Manage cost of sales with better forecasting, correct pricing and less wastage
- Forecast wage and salary cost
- Understand the basics of what the figures mean
All delegates will be provided with course notes and will be issued with a certificate of attendance upon completion of the day.
For more information please see our website: http://arena4finance.co.uk/courses/cost-control-for-food-beverage-operations
Terms & Conditions
All payments must be received prior to the course commencing.
In the event that you need to cancel your booking for one of arena4finance’s courses, the following fees are applicable:
Within two weeks of the course date: 50% fee payable
Within one week of the course date: full fee payable
In the event that arena4finance should need to cancel the course any fees paid will be refunded excluding any travel costs.
Please see our full terms & conditions on our website www.arena4finance.co.uk
When & Where
arena4finance offers training, coaching and mentoring to help business managers to understand and interpret financial information.
Through our courses and events, we help our learners to gain an improved insight into:
- understanding basic accounting principles
- how to interpret and use financial information to improve profitability
- planning and forecasting revenue and cost
- improving costing and pricing
- revenue management and data analysis
- asset management and investment strategies
We aim to equip our learners so they are able to make better business decisions, have the ability to interpret information and above all, to develop more profitable and efficient businesses.
We do all of this by offering a range of open and bespoke training courses for businesses in the service sector.
To support our learners we also offer support after training by providing access to a variety of resources online , this consists of online tutor support, bite sized learning content, links to external resources and more.
Courses can be delivered on site or at a location to suit your business. We can also assist with accreditation, programme development and hosting online content using our secure learning management systems.
Suite 6 Merley House Business Centre, Merley House Lane, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 3AA