This course can be accredited through TQUK.
One day plus a 1 hour multiple choice exam.
Aimed at all levels of staff, this course will give an understanding of health and safety in the workplace. This course can be tailored to fit your requirements , making this course relevant and fit for purpose.
This course gives an all round overview of general health and safety in the workplace. This course looks at many different aspects of health and safety including the workplace and equipment used, manual handling and ergonomics.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Work in a safe and non hazardous manner
• Identify key hazards in their own workplace
• Understand the importance of health and safety procedures in the workplace
• Observe and report any potential health and safety problems that arise
• Be aware that they are responsible for their own actions