We all know the expression “you eat with your eyes” and it is true that presentation plays a huge part in how we experience a meal. Particularly in this age of Instagram, if your guests feel the need to photograph their plate before even trying the food, you know you’re onto a winner. Join our expert Fabricio Cano as he shows you the industry tricks to style your food beautiful.
• Master the basics of planning food photography
• Become confident in cooking and creating beautiful looking dishes
• Become proficient in using a wide range of basic kitchen equipment for food styling purposes
Class type: workshop
Duration of the class: Two hours
• Introduction to food styling
• Introduction to Cooking
• Cook and bake the most common dishes for styling: salad, biscuits and cakes
• Choose the shooting area and plan the shot
• Choose backgrounds, surfaces, props and linens surface for the presentation of the food.
• Start the styling
About Fabricio Cano
Fabricio Cano is a qualified chef, professional culinary teacher and food stylist based in West London. Fabricio is highly accomplished in the cooking, setting up and presentation of dishes for photographic purposes for recipe books, magazine features, catalogues, television advertisements and promotional materials. He has undertaken food styling assignments for brands, advertising agencies and publishing companies including Phaidon Publishing, Men’s Health Magazine, London Fashion Week, Lidl Supermarkets, Brita Water & Graham Hollick. Fabricio has also developed and presented a range of classic Peruvian and Latin American recipe videos for the online video website, www.videojug.com. More information can be found at www.fabcooking.co.uk
Tickets are priced at £65