Actions and Detail Panel
Foot Massage Workshop for Men
Sat 10 June 2017, 15:00 – 16:00 BST
What a better way to treat your friends and partner than giving their tired sore feet a wonderful rub?
In this two-hour workshop we will explore the secrets and techniques of a professional to impress your loved ones with a heavenly foot massage. It is a hands on event, we will practise on each other with the guidance of a professional massage therapist with years of experience in the field. We will each give and receive a 30 minute foot and lower leg massage.
By the end of this event you will leave walking on clouds and fully equipped and confident to massage the feet like a pro.
You will learn a 30 minute massage routine which includes:
• Principles of health and safety to give a foot massag
• How to clean and prepare the feet
• Choosing the right products
• Massage techniques for the feet such as effleurage, petrissage and Indian Rub Technique
• The main pressure points in the feet
• Massage of the ankle and lower legs
As a social event you will also get to know massage enthusiasts so you can keep practising your skills.
• You will be provided with:
• Towels and couch roll
• Hot towels to prepare the feet
• Hand sanitiser
• Antibacterial wipes
• Handout with the full routine
• Foot massage balm
Please bring loose clothes to change into like shorts or tracksuit bottoms. As you will receive a foot massage, please make sure your feet hygiene is up-to-date and you are free from infections and injuries which could prevent you from receiving a massage, if in doubt please message me beforehand.
This workshop has a limited number of attendees and is being listed in other websites so make sure you grab your place ASAP.