This FREE half-day event will give BVRLA members the opportunity to detailed Ford vehicle product sessions.
- Learn about features and benefits of the vehicles
- Familiarisation sessions, to get 'hands-on' with the vehicles
The agenda for the day is yet to be finalised, but items to be covered:
- New product and technical innovation: dashboard features, emissions, electric, features (ADAS, AEB, LED lights, lane guidance, keyless access)
- Driver convenience aids: wifi, internet
- Technical aspects: service intervals, Adblue, tyres and wheels, lost/replacement keys, fitting of tow-bars
Further information can be obtained by emailing BVRLA Learning and Development Professional, Duncan McMillan, email@example.com
Limited space available so book your place now to avoid disappointment.
When & Where
The BVRLA organises a diverse range of events for key decision-makers in the fleet rental and leasing industry. From updates on market news and legal developments at our forums and seminars, to socialising at our golf day and prestigious annual dinner, we are active and accessible throughout the year.