Actions and Detail Panel
Formal Constellations SIG - Session 2
Fri 5 May 2017, 14:00 – 17:00 BST
Formal Constellations Special Interest Group Session 2
This SIG session on Friday 5th May, 2-5pm at Remark, 18 Leather Lane, London EC1N 7SU is for experienced ORSC practitioners to study and develop the art of Formal Constellations, introduced in ORSC Certification.
We welcome back those who attended our session in November and look forward to new people joining us.
· We will run two formal constellations. There will be an opportunity for two people in the group to be issue holders, for 4-8 others to facilitate and everyone else to participate as players or observers.
· In a formal constellation, facilitators guide the 'issue holder' to choose people from the group as 'players' to represent themselves and others in the relationship they want to explore. The process creates a live 'channelled' experience of the relationship and new awareness for the issue holder. It is hard to adequately describe what a profound and often magical experience this can be for participants and observer alike.
· The Formal Constellation SIG is held by Carole Adams, Jessica Farrell and Trudy Wright. All three are ORSC practitioners who have completed the ORSC series. Trudy and Carole will facilitate this session.
· The session is open to all interested ORSC practitioners who have taken at least Fundamentals and is priced only to pay for the room space.
· Organisers: Trudy Wright and Carole Adams
· Venue: Remark, 18 Leather Lane, London EC1N 7SU
· Pre-requisite to attend: ORSC practitioners who have taken ORSC Fundamentals or ORS@Work.
· A prompt 2pm start – please arrive from 1.45pm onwards to register and for a chance to network.