Foundation Digital Marketing Course (2-Day) Manchester
2-Day Face-to-Face Foundation Digital Marketing Training Course
This course is ideal for those looking to work or who are already working in digital marketing but requires a deeper knowledge of all marketing concepts and tools required in business.
Course Level: For novice, aspiring or developing digital marketers
PLEASE NOTE for those with more experience: We offer a fast track course (with optional diploma upgrade) which is ideal for those who are more accomplished and have more expertise in a more senior or management role which covers auditing, planning and advanced strategies. We suggest completing this course before the fast track if you are not already running campaigns or writing strategies and plans as we cover the following areas on this course;
This comprehensive two-day workshop is designed to bring you up-to-speed on the fundamental elements of digital marketing at a working level where as the fast track is positioned at a more strategic level for those who already have a good working knowledge in all areas of digital.
Course programme overview:
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Online Advertising
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Google Analytics
- Basic to intermediate internet marketing strategy, planning & monitoring
You will leave the session with the necessary building blocks to start implementing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
2-day foundation course – Includes certification as the course is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing, course materials, unlimited after course support, all refreshments and lunch on both days.
Day 1; Digital Marketing Fundamentals – Concepts & Tools
- Overview of all digital marketing landscape
- Introduction to all current digital marketing concepts
- Digital Communications mix – Looking at all the digital channels used in today’s business world
- Choosing the best digital marketing tool set for your business
- Overview of digital/ internet marketing covering the essentials of;
- Content Marketing, Blogging & Online PR
- Social Media Marketing Essentials
- Email Marketing Fundamentals
- Online Advertising Options
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Conversion Rate Optimisation relating to websites and campaign landing pages
- Google Analytics and other monitoring tools
- Practical Session: Getting to know & learning how to use the digital tools and channels
Day 2; Digital Marketing – The Practical implementation
- Digital Marketing Frameworks – 7P’s, RACE and other fundamentals required in digital roles
- Digital Marketing Strategy – Getting a basic social media, content marketing, email, advertising and SEO strategy in place
- Digital Marketing Campaigns – Impementing and managing – The basics
- Getting to grips with basic campaign monitoring & acting on the results
- Basic digital marketing action plan
- Case studies: Proven Strategies & Methods
- Practical Session: Where do you start? Basic digital marketing review & auditing using digital tools & Campaign Planning Session
Where is the venue?
Foundation Digital Marketing Course Manchester – Business Consort’s Manchester Venue:Manchester City Centre – Business Consort, St James`s Buildings, 61-95 Oxford Street, Manchester, M1 6EG
All course materials and refreshments PLUS unlimited after-course support.
Accreditation for CPD hours – This course has been accredited for CPD hours within the Chartered CPD Programme by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. You will receive a certificate after completing the course, which can be used as evidence for your CPD record card.
Dawn McGruer FRSA This training course will be hosted by Dawn McGruer FRSA.