Join us for an Open Day to find out more about the Foundation programmes available at City of Oxford College.
This free event is open to schools, students and parents. It will provide you with an opportunity to:
- Meet staff and current students
- Tour our facilities
- Listen to a presentation about the range of programmes available at City of Oxford College
- Discuss the programme(s) best suited to your young person's needs and aspirations
- Find out more about applying
A sandwich lunch and refreshments will be available on the day.
Sessions will take place at 11.30am, 2pm and 5.30pm. Please book a ticket below for each young person attending. School staff and parents are welcome, and no tickets are required for them. Please note parking is extremely limited on site.
Find out more about our programmes
We run a number of programmes in Supported Foundation and Foundation, ensuring every student has access to the support to achieve the most relevant goals to their development:
- Supported Foundation Tier 2 (for students with learning difficulties or disabilities working towards independent living)
- Supported Foundation Tier 3 (for students with learning difficulties working towards a goal of supported employment or an internship)
- Foundation Tier 4 (for students who have been disengaged or underachieved in previous learning and who want to try different vocational options.)
- Foundation Tier 5 (for learners who need to develop personal and social skills to achieve success, and want to gain an introduction to a vocational area at Level 1.