Foundation Stage Coordinator Capacity Building Support Event- Phase 1
Please note: this is for Education Authority (Belfast) only
CCEA has created some online Curriculum and Assessment materials for Foundation Stage teachers. There are two full-day events for the launch of these materials for one teacher in your school.
Who should attend?
- Foundation Stage Coordinator or a Year 1 or Year 2 teacher from your school.
What will the course cover?
The purpose of the day is to give the Foundation Stage Coordinator/teacher:
- an overview of DE/ETI documents and implications;
- an opportunity to view the structure of 3 new FS online courses and how to use them;
- suggestions for use of self-evaluative questions for reflection and planning;
- an opportunity to view the rest of the CCEA FS online materials and to network with other FS coordinators;
- an overview of the content and purpose of future FS courses; and
- an opportunity to provide CCEA with feedback via research focus group sessions.
Please bring the NI Statutory Curriculum and the FS ring binder: Foundation Stage Non-Statutory Assessment Guidance for reference during the day.
Mileage can be claimed so please bring your national insurance and bank details with you.