San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Give us half a day and we will give you back a month
Foundations of success is a three and a half hour workshop designed to make you more successful. It uses real content from our world class Total Leader program. It also gives you the opportunity to see if our approach works for you. The atmosphere is relaxed and fun but most people feel they leave more effective, efficient and focused. You will leave with a workbook and a plan of action that most find saves them at least half an hour a day.
You will have the option of a follow up session if you want help progressing your plan of action. We also include a leadership self-evaluation form. You can use this yourself to chart your progress or we will help you.
Key workshop elements
- The link between success and motivation
- How to make lasting change
- The Slight Edge™ and how you can make it work for you
- The 80/20 principal and the importance of “High Pay-off Activities”
- Productivity and how you can increase yours
- Proactive mode and how it brings you success
- Communication styles, how to recognise different types of personalities, communicate in their favoured style, know what to say and how to say it.
- Goal setting and planning for success
Included in the package
- Workbook including plan of action
- Free 30 minute follow up session
- Why should I come? – Most workshop participants leave with the tools and knowledge to save 30 minutes a day worktime equivalent to one month a year. They also have good understanding of how The Slight Edge™ can deliver 9% extra to the bottom line.
- How long are the workshops? - Workshops last for three and a half hours
- Who should attend? - Business owners, Directors, Managers, Sales people, Key support staff, HR and L&D Managers regularly attend.
- What materials are provided? - A course manual, Planning & communication tools.
- What support can I expect? – A post-course 1-2-1 follow up is provided to help you implement your plans, familiarise yourself with the tools provided & signpost next steps.
- What is the cost? - The Workshop course fees are £249 + Vat per person
Mill Ride Golf and Country Club, Mill Ride, Ascot, Berkshire, SL5 8LT
Booking and more information;
- You can book directly on Evenbright but if you want more information on the Foundations of success workshop before you book go to http://www.simonrhale.com/foundations-of-success-workshop where you can also book
- For more information on the Total Leader program go to http://www.simonrhale.com/total-leader
When & Where
Simon helps companies grow, improve profits and reduce losses through the development and coaching of leaders to realise their full potential.
He has extensive experience in the retail, finance, insurance, hospitality, media and manufacturing industries in the UK and Europe. Simon has helped companies with very different cultures and of very different size and structure from total start-ups to massive and established to achieve their objectives.
For more information http://www.simonrhale.com/