Actions and Detail Panel
FREAKSHOW'S HALLOWEEN CLUBARET
Fri, 28 Oct 2016, 20:30 – Sat, 29 Oct 2016, 02:00 BST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
UNLIMITED BEER AND WINE (Spirits can be purchased)
Just to be FREAKISHLY sure, please note :
- You must be over the age of 21 to attend the event.
- Please be aware that there are moments during the 'clubaret' party that will challenge your senses and perceptions. The trick is to keep breathing.
- Dramatic performance sequences that take place during the FREAKSHOW 'clubaret' experience may require your involvement.
- The FREAKSHOW Halloween 'Clubaret' event is a fancy / freaky dress costume party, so unleash your freak with a crematingly hot costume. Shine your freak light brightly.
- You will recieve additional information regarding your arrival, your role and the safety requirements of the clubaret evening together once you have your ticket.
- The FREAKSHOW will be filmed and your entry to the 'clubaret' experience provides your acknowledgement & agreement to this.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes, we check anyone's ID that is perceived to be under the age limit.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The Vaults are located on Leake Street which is a short 3 minute walk from Waterloo Station, served by major train lines and tubes. If you are arriving by car, there is pay parking available at the Lower Marsh Car Park.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
No drinks or food are permitted to be brought into the venue.
Please email the organisers if you require special storage for valuable costume pieces. We will try and help on a case by case basis.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Our team of helpful FREAKS can be reached by email at : email@example.com
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Tickets are not transferable unless authorised by the producers in writing.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org