Free business seminar: taking on a new premises
This event is the fourth in a series of free bespoke seminars that aims to help small and medium sized businesses and ‘start-ups’ in Sevenoaks and the surrounding area to grow and develop their businesses.
Expert presentations on:
Commercial and legal considerations
- Identifying the premises your business needs
- New premises checklist and pitfalls to avoid
- Asset and infrastructure
- Negotiating leasehold terms and tenanobligations
- Health & safety, security, public liability insurance
- Lease or buy
- Property and trading structures
How it can work: First-hand experience from a local entrepreneur
Afterwards take the opportunity to network and talk to a chartered accountant business advisor and a local bank manager for some free business advice. Wine and light refreshments provided.