Actions and Detail Panel
FREE CELTA Taster Day
Wed 16 November 2016, 10:00 – 16:00 GMT
If you are interested in learning to teach English as a Foreign Language, why not join one of our free taster days?
The taster day will give you a real insight into why the CELTA is the most widely recognised qualification in teaching English as a Foreign Language.
If you are thinking of taking the CELTA course, our Taster Days are a fantastic way to experience the context of teaching and find out if the CELTA course is right for you.
On the Taster Day you will discover more about:
• The learner and learning styles
• How an EFL class works, including observation
• Grammar awareness and terminology
• Qualities of a good teacher
• Example of a foreign language lesson
• Q&A session and lunch break also included
Take your first step towards your life changing career.
CELTA courses at the English Language Centre York
- international certificate in teaching English as a foreign language
- full-time CELTA course in York
- Accredited by the University of Cambridge
- 99% pass rate compared to average of 67%*
- Dedicated teacher training teams