Actions and Detail Panel
Free "Coaching for the Soul" Workshop
Thu 17 November 2016, 09:00 – 12:30 GMT
Note: Due to overwhelming demand for tickets, this event is now sold out. Fear not though! As we don't want you to miss out - we're now in the process of organising a second event in January. So if you weren't able to get a ticket in time - simply add your name to the waiting list and we'll both keep you apprised of any returns for this event and let you know when the second event has been formalised.
This session will provide an opportunity for you and anyone else you may believe would benefit, a chance to experience first-hand what coaching is like and the benefits of it.
I will be also offering secrets from my years of coaching and my experience as a Head Teacher and I will be running one or two thought-provoking coaching exercises to encourage reflection and discussion.
During this session, I will be exploring how Coaching has the power to:
- Transform the Personal Lives and Well-Being of Head Teachers, School Leaders & Staff
- Cultivate a Positive and Supportive School Culture
- Make Significant Improvements to School Performance
- Reconnect Individuals with what matters most to them, their motivation, values and aspirations
- Empower every Member of Staff reach their full potential
- Above all, Make School Leadership and Teaching Sustainable and Joyful
The session will also offer a chance for me to get to answer key questions and concerns you may be have about coaching and discuss how coaching may be able to help both you and your school.
Whose it for?
- Academy Principles or Executive Headteachers
- Head Teachers
- Deputy Headteachers
- Senior School Leaders