This interactive workshop session is designed to offer Head Teachers a chance to connect, share experiences of school leadership and explore the benefits of coaching as a leadership support mechanism.
The session will also offer Head Teachers the space and time to reflect on ‘What Matters Most in School Leadership’. As such, the session will consider what it means to ‘Take care of the Soul in the role’ and actively meet the emotional, mental and vocational needs of school leaders.
This interactive workshop will demonstrate how coaching has the power to help school leaders:
- Increase their levels of emotional resilience
- Maintain a deep connection with their core values and ability to make decisions that are more aligned to who they are and who they want to be
- Heighten their levels of self-awareness, self-management and their ability to cope more effectively with the stresses of the role
- Maximise feelings of professional satisfaction and fulfilment
- Find ways for re-discovering their joy and passion for the profession
The session will also offer a chance for Head teachers to ask any questions that they might have about the coaching process and how it supports individual and whole school improvement.
Some Lovely Comments from our previous Workshops:
"Today gave me a chance to really reflect with peers on shared experiences, a reminder that it is important to look after yourself.... Thank You for a Brilliant Morning" - Emma Stevens, Headteacher
I loved listening to other's stories, exploring the themes in Viv's book in more depth. The morning has given me a deeper knowledge of coaching, of myself and the areas I need to develop! - Emma Thurston, Principal
A Fantastic Informative Workshop. Thanks So much! - Gary Anscombe, Headteacher
"The experience gave me time and space to reflect about me in my role and speak to other colleagues about issues that really matter!" - Liz Rymer, Headteacher
"Extremely thought-provoking and positive session, a chance to really evaluate myself and impact of my role within the school. It has given me a crucial reminder about focusing, developing and valuing myself and the importance of authenticity." - Robin Thompson-Clarke - Deputy Headteacher
Whose it for?
- Head Teachers
- Deputy Headteachers
- Senior School Leaders
- Academy Principles or Executive Headteachers