What can you expect?
Previous comments on feedback forms:
“Enlightening day full of valuable learning.”
“I have learned how coaching will assist my managers and myself within my organisation.”
The day agenda
10am – 10.30am Registration, coffee
10.30am – 11.30am What is coaching and what it isn’t.
11.30am – 11.45am Coaching in organisations
11.45am – 12.45pm Learn a coaching model to structure a coaching conversation and watch a demonstration
12.45pm – 1.30pm Lunch (provided)
1.30pm – 2.30pm Experience being a coach. And learn more about yourself and what you bring to the table as a coach
2.30pm – 3.30pm Coaching – the practical applications e.g. change managment and coaching or coaching for succession planning, and coaching for managers
3.30pm – 4pm Open session – next steps, address questions from the start of the day. Explain what Coaching Success offers.
Who is this for?
- A fantastic day if you are curious about coaching. Have you considered that you might make a good coach?
- You may be a step further and know you are a coach and have some coaching skills and want to find out how to make the step from your job to a full time coach.
- It is great for anyone who manages people – coaching skills are great for performance conversations, motivating staff and developing their people
- Also HR people – for how to coach managers, to teach managers coaching skills and to coach others in 1-2-1s
- And business consultants – who are often in coaching situations and wish they had more tools to get a better outcome from their meetings.
What do you get?
A full day’s training free of charge
All food and drinks included
A free optional 121 coaching session