• Past, Present, Future
• Our Community
• Arts as an Inspiration
• Health & Wellbeing
• Listen to, discuss and enjoy writing & poetry.
• Improve and maintain good health through emotional, mental, social,
aesthetic and spiritual aspects of writing.
• Improve cognitive functions, motor skills, emotional and affective
development, behaviour and social skills.
• Improve quality of life and help build self esteem.
• To share and showcase your work.
From Monday 21st November 2016
1:30pm to 2:30pm
(Light Refreshments provided)
Contact: M Sarwar (CEO-MAMC) - 07930 306933