Free Digital Marketing Workshop - Elgin (Moray)
Friday, 14 March 2014 from 09:00 to 11:00 (GMT)
Elgin, United Kingdom
Who Should Attend This Event?
If you're a business owner, manager or sole trader who has a website and would like to get more traffic and sales from this channel then this free workshop is for you.
After attending participants will be able to:
- Understand the process search engines go through when selecting what websites to show in thier results.
- Use this knowledge to adapt their website to increase search engine visibility, drive more traffic and sales.
- Gain a higher percentage of visitors converting to enquiries and sales.
- Utilise email marketing to re-market to loyal customers and frequent visitors.
- Plan and execute successful social media campaigns and online adverts.
- Track the exact return from all online marketing channels for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Is this a sales pitch, why else would you offer an event for free?
- Will I be able to understand the content, I'm not very technically minded?
- What do I need to bring to the event?
- Is there any support available after the workshop has taken place?
- When do I need to turn up?
- What if I need to cancel before the event?
- No this is not a sales pitch, Intelligent Car Leasing will not be pitching or selling anything to attendees. As a company that deals with many small businesses this is one of the ways we give back to the community that has helped us so much.
- Yes, the course will be delivered in straight forward and easy to understand terms so that real business owners/managers can go away and implement the advice given.
- A printed copy of your ticket, notepad and paper are the minimum you need to bring to the event. Anything else is optional.
- There will be support offered to attendees after the event (still free of charge) which can be discussed on the day.
- It is advisable to turn up 10-15 minutes early as the workshop will be starting at 9am sharp.
- If for any reason you need to cancel please get in touch by emailing email@example.com so the ticket can be reallocated to someone else who could benefit from it.