San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Eat to Outsmart Cancer
Alongside treatment, there are three powerful ways to help recovery and reduce risk of recurrence - your exercise, diet and emotional health.
This workshop aims to give you the confidence to eat to outsmart cancer and make delicious food choices.
We'll also clear up some of the confusing and often conflicting messages around healthy eating.
The workshop is led by nutritionist Jenny Phillips who recovered from cancer in 2003.
It is funded by Together against Cancer and offered free of charge for cancer patients in receipt of benefits.
Please support our work if you are able to.
Lunch is included and there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions.
Arrive 10am for refreshments, the course starts at 10.30am and ends 2.30pm
There is parking on site.
Please note the following:
1. Together Against Cancer (TAC) is a registered charity and provides this workshop free of charge to those in receipt of benefits.
2. If you are unable to attend for any reason please email email@example.com so that your place can be offered to someone else.
3. We rely on the generosity of our supporters, please consider a voluntary donation if you are in a position to do so.
4. More information about Together Against Cancer (TAC) is available on our website www.togetheragainstcancer.org.uk
5. More information about Jenny Phillips is available from http://www.inspirednutrition.co.uk/jenny-phillips/
6. TAC will contact you periodically following this workshop in order to assess the suitability of this workshop and what services to provide in the future.
7. Photographs and videos may be taken at the event and used on social media/PR etc to advertise this and other similar events etc. If you do not want to be included please make this aware to the organisers when you arrive for the workshop.
8. This workshop is for anyone over the age of 18.