Get more marketing results for your business through our Facebook Workshop
With over 1.1 billion users, you can’t afford to ignore Facebook – your customers, competitors, suppliers, employees, partners and future customers are all using Facebook. You should be too.
After getting started on Facebook, many businesses struggle to get real results from their Facebook marketing efforts. This workshop can help you take your Facebook marketing to the next level covering everything you need to get better results faster.
The workshop will cover:
- The importance of a well thought out social media strategy and plan
- Examples of great social media marketing and how it fits with your business
- The benefits of Facebook groups, events and business pages.
- What to post, attracting fans and encouraging engagement.
- Best practice and measuring your success on Facebook.
The session is run by Lindsey Newman-Wood from Passion Marketing and Karen Cureton from Cureton Consulting who strive to make all their workshops engaging, fun and full of hints and tips to take away and use in your business right now.
Tickets are limited - so book early!
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is ample car parking close to the Hub. The closest is the Waverley car park which is 1 minute walk away, located next to Tesco's petrol station. Cost is very reasonable.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0115 871 9948