Actions and Detail Panel
FREE HOUR OF CODE
Mon, 23 Jan 2017, 09:00 – Mon, 24 Apr 2017, 12:00 GMT
At GoHustle, we believe in the importance of empowering students through technology. We're on a mission to tackle the digital skills crisis in the UK by addressing the workforce of the future. We're offering students free coding sessions in schools, colleges and universities. This one hour taster session allows students to get a flavour of coding and to show that it can be easy and fun. Our aim this year is to get as many students as possible into coding.
As programming is becoming more and more useful across many sectors. This is a great opportunity for students to get a feel for coding.It's only an hour session for a group of 30 students at once, making it easy to fit into the current timetable or even at the end of they day. It's also a good opportunity for schools to offer extra curricular activity for free. The sessions are held at your premises.
Who's it for?
Our sessions are suitable for all students regardless of their career choice. Coding skills is becoming more and more desirable relevant across many sectors and job roles.
Why should students learn to code?
- Students' creativity is expanded by learning to code.
- Coding has become as important as reading and writing.
- There is currently a growing demand for developers.
What do students learn?
- Students learn computational thinking through our learning pedagogy as well as learning platform
- Fun and interactive way to learn to code
- Insight into career opportunities as a developer
- Encourage logical thinking and problem solving
Check out our FaceBook page and website to see our testimonials.