Actions and Detail Panel
FREE HR Seminar - Social Media in the Workplace: A Guide for Employers
Wed 16 November 2016, 07:45 – 09:00 GMT
Join our FREE HR Seminar on Social Media in the Workplace: A Guide for Employers
Wednesday 16th November, 7.45am until 9.00am
The Arden Hotel, Waterside, Straford-upon-Avon, CV37 6BA
7.45am - Arrival for tea/coffee and Breakfast rolls
8.00am - Start
9.00am - Event finishes
Arden Personnel are joining forces with local businesses Hartwell HR to bring you a free HR seminar on the tricky topic of social media in the workplace.
With the rise and rise of social media and mobile devices, employers are rightly concerned about the impact of this in the workplace.
- What if an employee blogs, posts or tweets something inappropriate or offensive?
- What if it makes another employee feel uncomfortable? What if customers see it?
- What impact would this have on your reputation and ultimately the bottom line?
- What would you do and how would you handle it?
Lucy Jenkinson of Hartwell HR will lead discussions on tribunal cases that have shed some light on issues such as:
- Cyber-bullying and harassment
- Damage to reputation
- Freedom of speech
- Invasion of privacy
- Some top tips on how to protect your business from employees use and mis-use of social media.
Sian Smith from Cloverleaf Business Development will also be on hand to give some tips and advice on using social media to build positive relationships with your customers and to build your profile.
The Arden Personnel team look forward to hosting you as our special guest at this event.
There is FREE parking onsite at the hotel, tea/coffee and breakfast rolls are included
We hope to see you there!