San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
BMI The Chaucer Hospital is hosting a Lower Limb Workshop on Tuesday 25th April at 7pm.
The format of the event will be an interactive workshop with each Consultant or Clinical Specialists covering the following areas, in small rotating groups:
- Inflammatory conditions of foot and ankle
- Mechanical hip and knee pain in the young adult
- Orthopaedic foot and ankle problems
- Gait analysis
Consultants and Clinical Specialists at the event will be:
- Dr Farhan Bari - Consultant Rheumatologist
- Mr Philip Housden - Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr Luc Louette - Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Ronald Talens - Physiotherapy Manager
- Kate Druce - Podiatrist
This free event will give you the opportunity to meet industry peers, put your questions to our consultants, along with the chance to network with other GPs – plus its a great opportunity to earn your CPD points.
A certificate of attendance will be provided and the event is equivalent to 2 hours of CPD.
Please note that spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.