Actions and Detail Panel
FREE One-to-one Sales & Business Development Q&A Sessions
Nick Bramley, Head of Business Development at World Wide Pictures and World Wide Training is hosting two very special one-to-one Sales Q&A sessions at the Shine Business Centre in Leeds on Thursday 27th April 2017 at 8.00 am – 10.30 a.m. and 4.00 p.m. – 6.30 p.m.
Nick is one of the region’s most recognised and respected Sales Consultants and Training Specialists. You can find more details on his LinkedIn profile at Nick Bramley - LinkedIn
The sessions are aimed at owner-managers and business development/sales professionals and could be entitled “Ask Me Anything”, as Nick is making himself available to answer questions about any sales and business development challenges or problems. Nothing is off limits, and no question will be swerved or overlooked.
The audience will decide what to ask, but subjects could include anything from;
Recruiting Sales People
Getting Past Phone Gatekeepers
Incentivising Sales Teams
How & Where to Network
Closing More Business
Creating a Sales Strategy
These sessions will be hugely popular and as we are limited to 40 people per session, booking early is recommended.
(Please note that only two people per business can attend the sessions to maintain the variety for all attendees).
• The chance to ask the expert anything to support your sales and business development ambitions.
• Benefit from being in the same room as like-minded people, sales directors, managers and business owners, all asking questions that are common to many business environments.
• Ensure the success of our sales and business development plans in 2017.
• Even if you don’t have specific questions, the energy and creativity of each session will inspire and help you to focus.
Who Should Attend?
• Owner Managers, Sales Directors, Sales Managers, Business Development Professionals
• Anyone Responsible for Sales and Business Development Performance
Previous sessions have received rave reviews and universally excellent feedback, so don’t miss out!
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Shine is just over a mile from the centre of Leeds and just off the M1, M62 and A1M. As well as allocated parking, the is plenty of on-street parking.
By Public Transport:
: 1 mile from Leeds station. If you are travelling from Leeds city centre, the 49, 50, 50A buses from the Headrow stop outside Shine.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email email@example.com