Being a freelancer, or running your own business is a big life decision. It’s exciting but it’s also littered with unknowns. Until now. Get support, practical advice and inspiration to make your business offer a stand out success.
Free-ranging 2016: Out on your own is designed specifically for those facing the challenges of working for themselves. Over just one weekend you will learn how to grow your profile and income, and keep yourself focused, fit and fresh.
Who should attend?
This unique masterclass is a perfect opportunity if you are trading freelance or running a very small business and want to grow or get to the next level. It’s also for anyone wanting to do either but who has not quite made the leap – yet! We welcome sole traders or small business owners in any industry who are looking to grow, or develop a more profitable business while avoiding the symptoms of burn out.
- Articulate your core offer; clearly and concisely. Nail your niche.
- Be more efficient and discover what to do, and what not to do.
- Build your reputation showing you what it takes to get to the high performing top.
- Increase your awareness and prospect list in a precisely targeted fashion.
- The importance of knowing the value of your offer and pricing accordingly – every time.
- Understanding the need to look after yourself, maintaining your resilience and freshness and staying fit for purpose.
- Use inspiration to motivate yourself and others, for a long time.
Free-ranging 2016: Out on your own will allow you to develop yourself and will reveal the secrets to help you build and sustain your business.
If you would like more information, you can contact Lucy Gower.at email@example.com.