Free Recruitment Nursing/Care Agency Startup Seminar Workshop April 22nd 2016
Friday April 22nd 2016 Start 10am – 7pm
Registration Time: 9:30 am Friday workshop
This is a one day event held, to meet the needs of attendees. By popular demand we are hosting a how to start a nursing care agency workshop. By attending you will have a greater insight into how to start a nursing care agency.
FREE Recruitment Nursing Agency Start Up induction programme Workshop will give you an insight in to starting a business from home. I will be showing reasons for starting a profitable home based business. With three easy steps I call the 3D's. 1. Design to give you an insight on the key skills and knowledge needed to set up and run your very own recruitment agency. 2. Define a plan and process of finding and hiring the best qualified candidates for a vacancy in a timely and cost effective manner. 3. Develop how to attract employees to the job with screening applicants, process needed to integrate new employees to an organization.
What You Will Learn:
1. How to Start your own recruitment nursing care agency.
- Nursing Agency Startup
- Domicilliary Startup Agency
- Introduction into supply contracts with public sector NHS viability
- Accounting for Business Startup
- Care certificate regulation guideline CQC requirements.
- Care Provider Clients talk about their journey in starting and running a care agency.
2. What equipment you will need.
3. How to source candidates for vacancies.
4. How to conduct business with organizations.
5. How to run a Temp,Permanent Agency.
6. How to use advertising for building a data base to source candidates and organizations.
7. What fees to charge and introduce them to potential clients.
8. How to use the internet to recruit staff.
9. How to conduct Job interviews for candidates.
10. How to place candidates fast.
11. What it takes to negotiate contracts and supply medical staff to the NHS.
12. SME EU Procurement Directive giving small businesses a better chance to gain contracts.
13. Introduction into Metamorphosis Care Business Systems
You will receive my free gift on how to start a nursing agency at the event.Tips to get you started. Products and the book is also available on the day signed by me Christine Blackledge Supply Chain expert and business development consultant.
This is for a limited time period places are filling quickly book today.
Check out my website: www.christineblackledge.com
Please feel free to contact me by email or telephone.
When & Where
We are a company in the UK providing business opportunity for people with no previous sales or recruitment experience what-so-ever to set up and run their very own recruitment agency. We will provide you with all the knowledge and tools you need to run a profitable recruitment business where you get to keep 100% of what you earn plus you will own the business outright.
You will personally be trained by Managing Director Christine Blackledge, who has over 20 years extensive experience of the recruitment industry in Nursing/Care and Domicilliary Care Agency. Christine has worked at Director and Senior Management level for companies such Nottingham County Council, West Sussex County Council, Manpower, NHS, Brighton College of Technology and Chichester College and various recruitment and care companies across the South east of England.
Christine as trained staff at NHS Hospitals, Residential Homes and Nursing Homes across the South of England. Christine as also set up a training school which had registration with City & Guilds enabling her to teach NVQ’s.
Christine is a licenced business development consultant and is studying BA Law with Business at Brighton University. Christine workes with small to large organizations in the UK and in the United States.
Christine held workshops presentations at the Business Show 2013 in London Olympia on the 28th,29th of November 2013. Christine will be talking about Business Startup on how to recruitment nursing/care startup and provides a service in startup agency.
Christine is an author, public speaker, legal Consultant and event producer across the United Kingdom.