Actions and Detail Panel
FREE Seminar for HR Managers - "Maximising Employee Potential"
Fri 31 March 2017, 10:00 – 15:00 BST
A FREE seminar for HR Managers/Office Managers with an HR Remit
(for those in HR roles within non-HR companies only)
"Maximising Employee Potential" will include:
* How to Develop a Sense of Spare Capacity
* Ensuring you get the right person for the right job
* Benefits of investing in Employee Development - Case Studies
* Resolving Employment Issues and Difficult Cases.
* Employee Benefits - what's hot and what's not...
* Political intelligence and relationships
* Personal Image & Development/Presentation Skills
* Stress in the workplace
Lunch will be provided
Wendy Kettle - Mental Health and Stress
Lynn Schofield - HR Expert (Disciplinary Tribunals)
Mary Attz - Strategic HR Expert especially recruitment & development
Joanna Gaudoin - Personal Development Coach
Lucy Long - Employee Benefits