This seminar seeks to prepare delegates for a career in Project Management, also to showcase the opportunities that abound in the world of managing projects. In addition, it prepares delegates for our upcoming course in the PRINCE2® Foundation Course and Examination.
Waymaker Learning 3 days PRINCE2® Foundation course (based on PRINCE2:2009) provides an optimal mix of
- classroom lectures
- interactive case studies
- role play,
- additional reading materials
- exam preparation material.
You will enjoy learning about the PRINCE2 methodology, and will concurrently learn the skills needed to practically apply this knowledge in real life.
- Those considering adopting PRINCE2
- Project managers
- Project team managers and leaders
- Project coordinators
- Project support staff
- Project officers
- Consultants and contractors
At the end of this course, you will understand:
- The principles of the PRINCE2 Project Management method
- How to start, control, and close projects
- How to manage quality
- How to manage risk
- How to deliver projects on time, within budget, and to the specified business case
- How to tailor PRINCE2 to different project environments
*Breakfast will be served.
Date and Time
WayMaker Learning UK
Suite 13, Parkway Two, Parkway Business Center