Free seminar: standing out from the crowd
This event is the first in a series of free bespoke seminars that aims to help small and medium sized businesses and ‘start-ups’ in Maidstone and the surrounding area to grow and develop their businesses. The first seminar will focus on building business image, staying in control of cashflow and winning customer loyalty.
Expert presentations on:
- Simple steps to improve business image and secure customer loyalty;
- Cashflow: ensure that you remain in control; and
- Designing your website to strengthen your business image.
- Duncan Simmons, Area Director, Metro Bank
- James Gransby, Partner, MHA MacIntyre Hudson
- Andrew Dicker, Director, Geo Media
Afterwards take the opportunity to network and talk to a chartered accountant business advisor and a local bank manager for some free business advice. Light refreshments will be provided.