Join us for this FREE WORKSHOP EVENT in association with Xero - Beautiful Accounting Software, which is specifically aimed at those interested in starting or growing their own business.
8:30am – 9:00am: Light Breakfast & Networking
9:00am – 10:00am: The technicality of starting and running your own business
An intro to small business accounting in the Cloud: Diane Holden (Xero Senior Account Manager)
10:00am – 10:30am: The practicality of starting and running your own business
An overview of what you need to be aware of from an accounting & tax perspective (with a few other things thrown in!) - Claire Stewart – Partner, Cartmill Stewart & Co
10:30am – 10:50am: The reality of starting and running your own business
- 'Question & Answer' led by Gilbert Cartmill – Partner, Cartmill Stewart & Co
- Glenn Welby – Owner, Welby & Associates
- James Pickering – Owner, Hillsborough Tile & Bathroom Ltd
10:50am – 11:00am: Close & Networking
To book your place or for further information on this event please contact us on
028 9252 8710 or email: email@example.com.
When & Where
Cartmill Stewart & Co
We are a modern, value based and proactive accountancy firm, with almost 30 years combined experience in the field. With offices in Lisburn and Banbridge, we offer a full range of accountancy, taxation and business consultancy services to private clients and owner-managed businesses. We offer a professional & confidential Accountancy service, built on trust and integrity and we promise to make a positive contribution to your business. We promise confidentiality and professionalism at all times, paying special attention to your needs.
Our core business is the provision of accountancy and taxation services, however through the years we have expanded our range of services in response to the needs of our clients. We can advise on almost all of the challenges you will face and have an extensive network of other professionals with specialist expertise who we work with when necessary. We are very proud to be the first call when our clients need help and we value our trusted adviser status. We delight in the fact that all of our clients are important, no matter how small.
The best way to find out who we are and what we do is to call for a chat or to arrange a free initial consultation. We will be pleased to discuss your business and personal aspirations and show you how we can make a positive, valuable contribution.
In the meantime here are a few things you should know about us;
• We provide fixed fees, always agreed in advance – no surprise bills;
• Interest free payment terms up to 12 months by direct debit;
• Unlimited advice and meetings included in the fee;
• All of our work is money-back guaranteed;
• We are professional and discreet;
• We are fully insured with professional indemnity insurance;
• We offer a Fee Protection Service to protect you against the costs of a HMRC enquiry.