Actions and Detail Panel
FREE Suicide Awareness training - Ballymena
Mon 3 July 2017, 09:00 – 16:30 BST
Dare to Stretch have been one of the leading providers of Suicide Prevention training in Northern Ireland for the past 8 years reaching over 5000 learners.
This is FREE Suicide Prevention training for anyone living or working in the Northern Locality.
This full day course covers both level 1 and level 2.
Level 1 - Connections:
- Introduction to suicide awareness
- Facts and myths
- Picking up on signs
- What to Do
- Support & help organisations
- Looking after your emotional health
Level 2 - SafeTALK:
- Alertness to risk of suicide
- What to do (Ask, Listen and Keep the person safe)
- Who is available to help