Actions and Detail Panel
FREE TWICKENHAM WORKSHOP Beyond Diet & Exercise: Why We Self-Sabotage
Sat 15 October 2016, 10:00 – 11:30 BST
Prowling the kitchen for something to eat to satisfy me even though I don't really know what I want..
Wanting to snack 30 minutes after eating with food always on the mind..
In a constantly battle with myself, "I want it, but I shouldn't have it, but I still want it! Okay I will eat it... why did I eat that??"
Or how about "I won't have it, but I still want it, and now I feel deprived and grumpy...."
The constant internal battle of food and exercise is exhausting. To understand what is really going on, and how to finally break-free of this internal battle join our
FREE TWICKENHAM WORKSHOP 'Beyond Diet & Exercise: Why We Self-Sabotage'
15th Octover 10am - 11:30am
Click 'Register' to reserve your free ticket
Being good’ for a few weeks, months or even years then falling back into bad habits is beyond frustrating.
If any of the following scenarios sound too familiar, come and join our free workshop to finally understand what's really going on...
1. After work drinks ending in the annihilation of the entire contents of your fridge, waking up feeling guilty and annoyed.
2. Returning from holiday 5 pounds heavier feeling podgy and irritable after overeating on every occasion because you were on ‘holiday.’
3. Not being able to avoid the temptation of eating foods which you’re intolerant to.
4. Getting bored with exercising after a few weeks, and feeling like you've failed.
5. Achieving health & fitness goals, but feeling like 'enough is never enough' and results are short-lived.
This workshop is for people who have had enough of the constant battle of diet and exercise and want to make lasting change, click 'Register' to reserve your free ticket
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Twickenham train station is a 2 minute walk away. There is paid parking options in Twickenham, the Holly Road car park is a 5-10 minute walk.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?