Actions and Detail Panel
FREE walking tour of Oxford
Fri 31 March 2017, 11:00 – 12:30 BST
Using only fully qualified guides, Walking Tours of Oxford offers FREE tours of the city on selected days and times.
To guarantee a place, please book your tickets on-line.
By booking on-line you are making an honest commitment to turn up for the tour. In the event of unavoidable delays, please call 07833 176196.
- Only qualified guides.
- Rated highly on TripAdvisor and awarded certificate of excellence.
- Voted 'Destination Specialist of The Year' by Luxury Travel Guide.
- Meet at Christ Church for the most picturesque start
- View (from the outside) Christ Church, The Meadows, Merton Street, University Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Radcliffe Camera, Old Schools Quadrangle (Bodleian Library), Clarendon Building, Bridge of Sighs, Sheldonian Theatre, Weston Library, Museum to the History of Science and many of the colleges
- A few surprises along the way.
- Suggestions for lunch and what to do in the afternoon.
- Family friendly – Harry Potter and other film sites mentioned.
- FREE map.